- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Your satisfaction is important to archerymall.com. If we have made an error while fulfilling your order, please e-mail us immediately and we will do everything possible to correct the situation.
All returns require a Return Authorization Number. The RA number must be printed on the outside of the return shipment. To obtain a Return Authorization Number for your order e-mail us.
After submitting this Return Request, you will be contacted by customer service with additional information related to your return. If your return is authorized, you will be provided with an RA number and shipping instructions for your return shipment. Packages shipped without an RA number will not be accepted.
- All purchases must be returned within 30 days from date of shipment.
- All return shipments must display a Return Authorization Number printed clearly on the outside of the package.
- Returns must be unused, in new condition, and in the original sealed manufacturer's packaging (including Styrofoam/packing material, plastic bags, accessories, all parts, screws, tools, manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.).
- Special or personalized orders, close-outs, specials, cut arrows/shafts, etc. may not be returned under any circumstance other than to replace an item due to defective product.
- Our acceptance of a UPS/USPS package does not constitute approval of a returned item.
- Approval of returned merchandise is at the sole discretion of archerymall.com as to the item's condition and ability to be returned.
- Returns received after 30 days will carry a 25% restocking fee.
- Returned items that are not in original packaging and/or showing any signs of use, installation or wear will not be accepted for return.
- Returns will only be available for errors in cutting if there is a difference larger than +/- 1/4", if you are concerned about slight differences, we recommend to leave your arrows uncut and have a local pro-shop cut your arrows to match an old arrow, since our measuring and the measuring of your old arrows may be inconsistent archerymall.com reserves the right to refuse the return of any product that is used, damaged or un-sellable for any reason.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Lost or Damaged Shipments
All orders are sent out through USPS, FedEX, or UPS. USPS shipments, provide tracking information for you to ensure dependable service. USPS claims for lost packages require at least 30 days for the package to arrive before allowing any claim to be filed.
If your order is missing anything or is damaged, please carefully check the contents and then inspect the shipping carton. If the carton is undamaged, please contact us immediately, but in no case beyond 7 days from receipt. If you receive a damaged, crushed or torn-open package and the merchandise inside is damaged or missing in any way please keep all the packaging material and contact your local USPS service center for assistance in filing a claim. If your local carrier is unable to assist you then please e-mail archerymall.com. Please Do Not return the package to us until you have contacted USPS and received instructions on how to proceed. If you do not follow this procedure you may lose your right to file a claim. For further information on filing a claim, please visit USPS at usps.com.
WE ONLY SHIP TO THE U.S.A.
Any order $74.99 and under will have a $6.99 shipping fee.
Any order $75.00 and over will have free shipping*.
*Some products my have an oversized shipping fee
Some larger items such as targets may ship directly from manufacturer, which may delay the shipping time a few days.
On most items, the shipping method that archerymall.com uses is USPS.
All items will be shipped within 72 business hours unless an item is on back order, which you will be notified by e-mail.